ClearForce Career Opportunities
Open Position: Software Quality Assurance Internship
In this Software Quality Assurance Internship, he/she will test multiple projects to validate readiness for release, identify, and manage defects in products. The Intern will interface with Project Management and Development teams to cultivate a strong understanding of each project and testing objectives. The Intern will support the design and development of test strategies to perform environment and system integration validation; including ETL, SQL Server Data Access, and Azure technology.
The Intern will provide an independent assessment of how the project’s software development process is being implemented relative to the defined process and recommend methods to optimize the organization’s process.
Hours are flexible.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Build test frameworks: You will architect, design, and implement test automation frameworks from the ground up into a continuous integration and execution model.
- Apply test strategies for our products and play active roles in leveraging automation tools to intelligently balance regression-testing efforts.
- Coordinate: With development counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and releases.
- Develop automated testing/productivity tools and work with various stakeholders to ensure maximum utilization.
- Define and document test cases based off the user stories.
- Write automated test scripts using Microsoft Test Manage, Coded UI Test (CUIT) uses Visual Studio IDE.
- Contribute towards team estimation and scheduling process.
- Report bugs and issues in Visual Studio Team services (VSTS) Scrum Board
- Document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the defects found while performing manual functional, integration, and regression tests.
- Work efficiently and with a high level of energy
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and improve upon current skills.
- Strong skills in C#, .net, SQL.