ClearForce Career Opportunities
Open Position: Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative (BDR) program operates within the sales team at ClearForce. We administer an 18-month progressive program which will prepare the candidate to:
- Create excellent customer experiences
- Learn to utilize CRM and sales technology effectively
- Learn customer-centric sales skills
- Utilize phone and email communication skills
Successful BDRs will have a choice of career paths across sales, customer success, solutions engineering, and sales operations.
Day in the Life of a BDR at ClearForce:
- Log into your business development platform (that we will train you to use) and see your daily allotment of marketing qualified leads.
- These are senior business leaders that have received ClearForce communications
- The purpose of the call is to schedule an introductory meeting with a ClearForce account executive
- Log call details and next steps in your bus dev platform
- Schedule prospect appointments with named ClearForce account executives
- Report, track, and manage sales activities and results using Dynamics CRM
- Play an active role in the creation and iteration of new sales campaigns
- Advise on the receptivity of the ClearForce message by role and industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed; entrepreneurial spirit
- Problem solver mentality
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
- Aptitude to learn technical concepts/terms and risk, insider threat and safety-related concepts
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Treat team members with respect and compassion
- Competitive, empathetic and curious
- The position is located in our Tyson’s Corner, VA headquarters
Competitive pay and benefits package.
Open Position: Software Quality Assurance Internship
In this Software Quality Assurance Internship, he/she will test multiple projects to validate readiness for release, identify, and manage defects in products. The Intern will interface with Project Management and Development teams to cultivate a strong understanding of each project and testing objectives. The Intern will support the design and development of test strategies to perform environment and system integration validation; including ETL, SQL Server Data Access, and Azure technology.
The Intern will provide an independent assessment of how the project’s software development process is being implemented relative to the defined process and recommend methods to optimize the organization’s process.
Hours are flexible.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Build test frameworks: You will architect, design, and implement test automation frameworks from the ground up into a continuous integration and execution model.
- Apply test strategies for our products and play active roles in leveraging automation tools to intelligently balance regression-testing efforts.
- Coordinate: With development counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and releases.
- Develop automated testing/productivity tools and work with various stakeholders to ensure maximum utilization.
- Define and document test cases based off the user stories.
- Write automated test scripts using Microsoft Test Manage, Coded UI Test (CUIT) uses Visual Studio IDE.
- Contribute towards team estimation and scheduling process.
- Report bugs and issues in Visual Studio Team services (VSTS) Scrum Board
- Document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the defects found while performing manual functional, integration, and regression tests.
- Work efficiently and with a high level of energy
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and improve upon current skills.
- Strong skills in C#, .net, SQL.