VIENNA, VIRGINIA, November 14, 2018. ClearForce, Inc., the leading provider of workforce assurance and continual risk monitoring solutions, hosted over forty risk management executives representing industry leaders in financial services and insurance for a round table discussion led by three distinguished former U.S. generals on Tuesday, November 6, 2018 in New York City.
The ClearForce symposium featured:
- General Michael Hayden, USAF (retired), served as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (2006-2009), the National Security Agency (1999-2005) and the first Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence;
- General James L. Jones, USMC (retired), served as US National Security Advisor to President Obama, Supreme Allied Commander Europe (2003-2006) and 32nd Commandant of Marine Corps;
- Major General Robert Wheeler, USAF, (retired), served as Deputy Department of Defense Chief Information Officer for the Pentagon and as Deputy Operations Director, U.S. Strategic Command.
Insider threat topics included:
- Need for constant action, improvement, and investment to prevent insider threats
- Leading indicators of individuals who evolve into an insider threat
- Significance of protecting US intellectual assets
- Need for continuous employee monitoring within US corporations
- The profound impact of 5G networks on cyber and national security
- Nation-state strategies within the cyber space.
“This was a unique opportunity to meet with and gain insight from three distinguished American generals”, said Tom Miller, CEO of ClearForce. “Learning from the experience of these military leaders is extremely valuable for our commercial clients and underscores the need to vigilantly protect their employees, shareholders and customers. ClearForce continues to improve our workforce assurance solutions and share our analytic research and results in order to improve safety.”
Contact Dan Cone at 888-870-5773 or email@example.com to request a transcript of these discussions.
About ClearForce Inc.
Headquartered in Vienna, VA, ClearForce leverages our expertise in risk management, analytics and compliance to help companies reduce risk and exposure from crime conducted by employees. We combine real-time behavioral alerting of criminal activity and high-risk behaviors outside of the office with compliant adjudication. Our mission is to create a safe and secure work environment for organizations in the public and private sector.